- Microchip 16f877 Micro-controller handles all functions.
- USB Mini data port
- Daylight visible LCD.
- LCD backlight for nighttime use.
- 4 banks of 4k total 16k.
- Max 4 grids per bank.
- Adjustable X, Y grid sizes up to bank limit. (45x45) Or any combination of X, Y.
- Down load data to PC link.
- Mini headphone jack.
- Light and easy to carry.
- Low battery LCD readout.
- Power 8-AA battery pack.
- Water proof Seahorse case.
- Auto/manual logging mode switch. Auto - samples once a second as you walk.
- 5 Year warranty parts and labor. You just pay shipping both ways.
- Serial Cable
- Stereo Male-Male Detector Interface Cable
- Real Time Logging
The Arc-Geo Logger is the most popular and allows you to use a metal detector to log the sound output signal from the headphone jack. Then the data can be downloaded to a PC and displayed in a grid fashion to show all target locations within the plotted area. The software ASLT is used for ground resistivity and shows the data from the logger similar to a ground resistivity grid. This is a first for a metal detector owner to log data and have a hard copy of a site for later reference. The poor man’s GPR!
The Arc-Geo Logger was designed around the TF-900 detector by Discovery and can be used with many detectors on the market today! Here is a list of detectors that has been tested so far with the Arc-Geo Logger: Whites, Garrett, Tesoro, Deepstar PI and most any detector with a headphone connection! Sense the detector is the sensor part of the unit depth, discrimination and other settings only add to the ability of the logger.